Monday, May 15, 2017

French Revolution Mini-Essay Tips

Source
What do you need to do in order to be successful with your French Revolution mini-essay?

In order to be successful with my French Revolution mini-essay, in each paragraph, I need to start with a strong claim that is clear to the reader and will tell them what I'm going to talk about and what my stance is on the question. Then I wil use my background knowledge as well as direct information from the sources I receive. The information I use is purposeful and acts as evidence to support my claims. Then, I'm going to explain the evidence, going beyond surface thinking to describe what it means and how it is important to the claim. The next step is to think SO WHAT? Why does the evidence and the analysing I just did matter to my question? To the world? To history? I'm going to push myself to go even further in my analysation. Once that has been complete, I will write a short conclusion to wrap up and conclude my thoughts on the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment