Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Building a Justification Reflection

What are the major things that you need to do in order to build your justification?
According to the rubric, in order to build a good, strong justification, you need to be able to fully analyse the information that you've researched and correctly explain how it is important to your claims. Then you need to use quality vocabulary to write your justification, where you demonstrate your knowledge of the topics and thoroughly argument your opinions. 
Source

Where are you now in your understanding?
Right now, I know what to do, but I need to practice to keep improving my analytical and critical thinking skills. I think that's the most important part of the justification, but it's also the hardest one to complete effectively. 

What are your gaps in understanding?
Something that I'm confused about in a justification, is length and format, and expectations. To me, right now, it seems like an argumentative essay, but I'm not sure if that's correct. Nor do I know what is of expected of my writing in the justification. 

What will you do to fill the gaps?
I will ask Mr. Pierce about it the next time we have to write a justification, and I'm going to see if he can help me by showing an example and explaining the writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment